Fall into fun with the new Activity Guide
July 29, 2013 - 10:26 AM
Summer is winding down and kids will soon be back at school. Extend the summer fun by registering the family for programs and activities that will keep them active throughout the fall.
The 2013 Fall Activity & Program Guide will be online Monday, July 29. Whether you are looking for after-school programs for the kids or language classes for yourself, there is something for everyone in the Fall Activity Guide. Check it out and discover exciting programs happening in your neighbourhood.
Fall registration starts Aug. 6 at 7:30 a.m. unless noted otherwise below.
- August 6: General Programs
- August 8: Aquatic Programs
- August 9: League Programs
Persons with a Disability Programs (9:30 a.m.)
To avoid line-ups, residents are encouraged to set-up their online registration in advance by calling 250-469-8800.
The 2013 Fall Activity & Program Guide is also available in print and can be picked up at the following locations starting July 30:
- Glenmore IGA (11-1940 Kane Rd.)
- H2O Adventure + Fitness Centre (4057 Gordon Dr.)
- Main Library Downtown (1380 Ellis St.)
- Parkinson Recreation Centre (1800 Parkinson Way)
- Rutland Arena (645 Dodd Rd.)
Additional program information and registration is available in person at the Parkinson Recreation Centre, by phone at 250-469-8800 or online at kelowna.ca/recreation.
News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2013