Current Conditions

0.3°C

vernon Weather

No watches or warnings in effect, Vernon
No watches or warnings in effect.

Current Conditions: 0.3°C
Observed at: Vernon 3:00 PM PST Friday 02 December 2016
Temperature: 0.3°C
Pressure / Tendency: 101.9 kPa falling
Humidity: 97 %
Dewpoint: -0.2°C
Wind: ESE 8 km/h
Air Quality Health Index: 2

 
Periods of wet snow

Friday night: Periods of wet snow. Low -1.
Periods of wet snow ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low -1. Forecast Issued 4:00 PM PST Friday 2 December 2016

Mainly cloudy

Saturday: Mainly cloudy. High +3.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High +3. Forecast Issued 4:00 PM PST Friday 2 December 2016

Chance of rain showers or flurries

Saturday night: Chance of rain showers or flurries. Low -1. POP 60%
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Snow level 800 metres lowering to valley bottom near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low -1. Forecast Issued 4:00 PM PST Friday 2 December 2016

Chance of flurries or rain showers

Sunday: Chance of flurries or rain showers. High +1. POP 30%
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High +1. Forecast Issued 4:00 PM PST Friday 2 December 2016

Cloudy periods

Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low -5.
Cloudy periods. Low -5. Forecast Issued 4:00 PM PST Friday 2 December 2016

A mix of sun and cloud

Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High -1.
A mix of sun and cloud. High -1. Forecast Issued 4:00 PM PST Friday 2 December 2016

Cloudy periods

Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low -6.
Cloudy periods. Low -6. Forecast Issued 4:00 PM PST Friday 2 December 2016

Sunny

Tuesday: Sunny. High -4.
Sunny. High -4. Forecast Issued 4:00 PM PST Friday 2 December 2016

Weather Image

View Site in: Desktop | Mobile