June 09, 2016 - 9:18 AM
OSOYOOS - Firefighters were called to a blaze at Cottonwood Plaza in Osoyoos this morning.
Osoyoos fire chief Rick Jones says the call came in around 4:40 a.m., June 9.
Firefighters arrived at the plaza to find a fire in the C’est Bon Bistro Restaurant at 6511 Main St.
Jones says the business suffered heavy smoke and water damage.
No injuries were reported.
To contact a reporter for this story, email Steve Arstad or call 250-488-3065 or email the editor. You can also submit photos, videos or news tips to the newsroom and be entered to win a monthly prize draw.
We welcome your comments and opinions on our stories but play nice. We won't censor or delete comments unless they contain off-topic statements or links, unnecessary vulgarity, false facts, spam or obviously fake profiles. If you have any concerns about what you see in comments, email the editor in the link above.
News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2016