February 13, 2013 - 10:26 PM
A downtown Kamloops eatery that is a favourite among locals and visitors will not be open for about a week following a small kitchen fire late Tuesday afternoon.
Hello Toast posted a notice on its door Wednesday saying it will take about a week for crews to clean up the restaurant - which specializes in breakfast and brunch – following what was described as a “small unfortunate fire in our kitchen” around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.
No injuries were reported and neighbouring businesses in the 400 block of Victoria Street did not appear to be affected by the fire.
News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2013