Current Conditions

13.3°C

A rainy start to the week in Kamloops

July 04, 2016 - 9:48 AM

KAMLOOPS - This week’s weather will give Kamloops gardeners reason to celebrate. Environment Canada calls for a mainly cloudy Monday with a 40 per cent chance of showers this morning, increasing to 60 per cent chance this evening. There is an expected high of 21 Celsius today and a low of 14 C this evening. This forecast is much cooler than the seasonal normal of 27 C.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, July 5 calls for more of the same, with mostly rain and a high of 19 C.

Save the outdoor activities for midweek, because Wednesday is forecasted to be the warmest day of the week with an expected high of 27 C and mixed sun and clouds.

Thursday, July 7 calls for a high of 26 C and cloudy with a chance of showers later in the evening.


To contact a reporter for this story, email Kim Anderson or email the editor. You can also submit photos, videos or news tips to the newsroom and be entered to win a monthly prize draw.

We welcome your comments and opinions on our stories but play nice. We won't censor or delete comments unless they contain off-topic statements or links, unnecessary vulgarity, false facts, spam or obviously fake profiles. If you have any concerns about what you see in comments, email the editor in the link above. 

News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2016
InfoTel News Ltd

  • Popular vernon News
  • Comments
  • Murder victim found in Kelowna orchard identified
    KELOWNA - The identity of the woman whose body was found in a Kelowna orchard last week has been made public on social media. Kelowna resident Russia Katalina Nicholson was just 23-years-old
  • Nasty weather forecast for Thompson, Shuswap tomorrow
    THOMPSON-SHUSWAP - The Thompson and Shuswap could be in for some blustery weather tomorrow by midday. Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement warning of strong wind gusts a
  • RCMP ask for help and warns of a possible risk to public safety
    VERNON - The Vernon North Okanagan RCMP are warning the public and asking for their assistance in an ongoing investigation. When a woman reported being threatened by a man with a firearm in
  • Emergency crews respond to Enderby car crash
    ENDERBY - Drivers are facing delays this morning on Highway 97A between Enderby and the Starlight Drive-In as emergency crews respond to a car crash. The collision happened this morning, Oct
  • UPDATE: Missing Kamloops teen located
    UPDATE: 5:06 a.m. Monday, Oct. 16, 2017 KAMLOOPS - RCMP say a missing 18-year-old girl has been located. All personal information about the missing person has been removed from this
View Site in: Desktop | Mobile