Both showers and sunshine this week in Kamloops - InfoNews

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy
28.3°C

Both showers and sunshine this week in Kamloops

There's a bit of everything in the weather forecast for Kamloops residents this week.
Image Credit: FILE PHOTO
April 08, 2019 - 10:00 AM

KAMLOOPS - A little bit of everything is forecast in Kamloops this week.

Environment Canada says the week will alternate between wet and dry days with temperatures staying pretty close to seasonal norms.

Today, April 8, the forecast calls for a mainly cloudy day with showers beginning in the afternoon and a high of 13 Celsius. The showers continue overnight with a low of 5 C and a snow level of 1200 metres.

The forecast calls for a mix of sun and cloud tomorrow with a 40 per cent chance of showers early in the morning and a daytime high of 17 C. Cloudy periods and a low of 2 C overnight tomorrow are expected to give way to more showers on Wednesday with a high of 11 C. A 60 per cent chance of showers continues through Wednesday night with a low of 2 C.

On Thursday expect a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 12 C and a low of 3 C.

The weather office is call for sunny skies on Friday with a high of 15 C.

The forecast for next weekend is for cloudy conditions and near seasonable temperatures of 15 C  on Saturday and 14 C on Sunday.

Normal temperatures at this time of year in Kamloops are highs of 16 C and lows of 2 C.


To contact a reporter for this story, email Steve Arstad or call 250-488-3065 or email the editor. You can also submit photos, videos or news tips to the newsroom and be entered to win a monthly prize draw.

We welcome your comments and opinions on our stories but play nice. We won't censor or delete comments unless they contain off-topic statements or links, unnecessary vulgarity, false facts, spam or obviously fake profiles. If you have any concerns about what you see in comments, email the editor in the link above.

News from © Infotel News Ltd, 2019
Infotel News Ltd

  • Popular penticton News
  • Comments
View Site in: Desktop | Mobile