October 02, 2014 - 11:30 AM
Motorists can expect minor delays and single lane alternating traffic near bridges throughout the community as the District of West Kelowna conducts repairs and safety upgrades.
Beginning Wednesday, October 1, construction will take place on bridges at the following locations:
- Shannon Lake Road over McDougall Creek
- Ross Road over McDougall Creek
- Byland Road over McDougall Creek
- Gellalty Road over Powers Creek
- Jennens Road over McDougall Creek
- Pritchard Drive over Okanagan Channel
Construction, conducted by contractor Sawchuk Developments Co. Ltd., will take approximately six weeks.
Motorists are asked to pay attention to construction signs and flaggers working in the area. The District of West Kelowna thanks the public for its patience and understanding during this important maintenance work.
News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2014