July 16, 2014 - 11:48 AM
KELOWNA - Firefighters quickly knocked down an RV fire at a home located on Lakeshore Road across from Rotary Beach in Kelowna.
The fire started at about 11 a.m. Wednesday and was under control within half an hour.
The owner of the RV says the fire likely started when the air conditioner overheated. The RV was idling in the driveway of the home and damage was limited to the vehicle and surrounding grass.
The RV was up for sale and was uninsured.
Black smoke could be seen from William R. Bennett Bridge this morning as an RV burned in a Lakeshore Drive driveway July, 16, 2014.
(MARSHALL JONES /InfoTel Multimedia)
To contact the reporter for this story, email Adam Proskiw at email@example.com or call 250-718-0428. To contact the editor, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-718-2724.
News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2014