November 11, 2015 - 2:17 PM
KAMLOOPS - At least part of a local motel went up in flames this afternoon.
Kamloops Fire Rescue confirms the fire at Star Lodge in Sahali is now out but a spokesperson couldn't speak to any injuries or the extent of the damage. We will have more information as it becomes available.
To contact a reporter for this story, email Glynn Brothen at email@example.com or call 250-319-7494. To contact an editor, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-718-2724
— Thanks to @AbijahGupta on Twitter for the news tip
News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2015