February 12, 2014 - 9:17 AM
PEACHLAND - A Peachland resident and her two dogs are homeless following a house fire at 5857 Vicary Road Tuesday night.
The sole occupant was home when the fire broke out in the garage shortly after 10:30 p.m.
A vehicle in the laneway was also destroyed, however crews were able to save a motorhome that was parked near the residence.
The fire is not considered suspicious but the home is destroyed.
The resident is insured.
To contact the reporter for this story, email Adam Proskiw at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (250) 718-0428 or tweet @AdamProskiw.
News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2014