Faulty alarm leads to high school evacuation
By Glynn Brothen
Image Credit: South Kamloops Secondary School
November 28, 2014 - 12:47 PM
KAMLOOPS - Students at South Kamloops Secondary were evacuated around 11 a.m. this morning due to a faulty fire alarm.
"It was faulty pull station," Assistant Chief Steve Kilmartin said adding no one pulled the alarm. "the electrician already fixed it."
To get out of the cold, students were transferred to a separate building.
To contact the reporter for this story, email Glynn Brothen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-319-7494. To contact the editor, email email@example.com or call 250-718-2724.
News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2014