February 19, 2014 - 11:50 AM
KELOWNA — February 10, 2014 marked the 1st annual Family Day Challenge!
“The Family Day Challenge is an excellent way to start important conversations with your kids, while engaging the whole family in fun activities,” Okanagan4Kids spokesperson Sue Bojahra said.
The event may be over, but we are now offering the opportunity for all families to take part for free!
“Our aim is to extend the purpose and vision of what Family Day represents throughout the entire year,” ED-ucation Publishing's Jeff Hoffart and Story is Yours spokesperson Jessica Lahrs said.
Whether you are a parent or a teacher, the Online Challenge can be used to:
- empower kids in the decision-making process
- create a stronger sense of community
- focus on the importance of values and character education
- encourage kids to take responsibility
- start important conversations, while engaging in fun activities
- set goals and create a personalized action plan
Create your personalized action plan by taking the Online Challenge today!
The online challenge continues to be supported by our proud Platinum sponsors, Story is Yours, ED-ucation Publishing, and The Salvation Army, as well as our Gold sponsors, UrbanFare, Just Be Friends, Kelowna InstaPrint, Valeo Health Clinic, ZelaWelaKids, and the Elks Lodge.
News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2014