Temperatures to reach double digits in Kamloops and the Okanagan | iNFOnews | Thompson-Okanagan's News Source
Subscribe

Would you like to subscribe to our newsletter?

Current Conditions Clear  0.6°C

Kelowna News

Temperatures to reach double digits in Kamloops and the Okanagan

High temperatures of 10-12 Celsius are forecast for Kamloops and the South Okanagan today, Jan. 29, through Thursday.

The North and Central Okanagan will see highs in the 8-9 C range, according to Environment Canada’s online forecast.

Normal daytime high temperatures for this time of year are around the freezing mark.

Overnight lows, normally in the -6 C to -7 C range, will be 5-8 C early in the week.

Along with the warm weather will come some rain.

Kamloops has a 30-40% chance of showers early in the week, rising to 60% on Thursday.

Tuesday is forecast to be the wettest day in the Okanagan with a 60% chance of showers but showers are expected throughout the week.

The forecast is for some cooling into the weekend but still above seasonal normals.


To contact a reporter for this story, email Rob Munro or call 250-808-0143 or email the editor. You can also submit photos, videos or news tips to the newsroom and be entered to win a monthly prize draw.

We welcome your comments and opinions on our stories but play nice. We won't censor or delete comments unless they contain off-topic statements or links, unnecessary vulgarity, false facts, spam or obviously fake profiles. If you have any concerns about what you see in comments, email the editor in the link above. SUBSCRIBE to our awesome newsletter here.

News from © iNFOnews, 2024
iNFOnews

  • Popular kelowna News
View Site in: Desktop | Mobile