Showery, cool week ahead for Kamloops - InfoNews

Current Conditions

18.0°C

Showery, cool week ahead for Kamloops

Showers and clouds dominate Kamloops' weather forecast for the final week of June.
June 24, 2019 - 11:30 AM

KAMLOOPS - Kamloops is in for a week of cloudy skies, possible rain showers and below seasonal temperatures.

Environment Canada says Kamloops can expect mainly cloudy day today, June 24, along with a 40 per cent chance of showers and a risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Winds should become west at 20 km/h along with a high of 22 Celsius.

Clouds and a 40 per cent chance of a thunderstorm are expected to persist through this evening before clearing, along with a low of 11 C.

Tomorrow it’s expected to be mainly sunny in the morning with increasing cloudiness in the afternoon with a 40 per cent chance of showers late in the day. A high of 24 C is expected, along with the threat of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. A 60 per cent chance of showers remains through tomorrow night with a low of 14 C.

A 30 per cent chance of showers are expected Wednesday under cloudy skies and a high of 24 C with an overnight low of 14 C. The showers are expected to continue through Thursday with a high of 20 C and a low of 10 C expected.

A mix of sun and cloud is forecast for Friday with a high of 23 C. Cloudy conditions and a 60 per cent chance of showers are expected Friday night with a low of 13 C.

The normal high and low for Kamloops this time of year is 26 C and 13 C.


To contact a reporter for this story, email Steve Arstad or call 250-488-3065 or email the editor. You can also submit photos, videos or news tips to the newsroom and be entered to win a monthly prize draw.

We welcome your comments and opinions on our stories but play nice. We won't censor or delete comments unless they contain off-topic statements or links, unnecessary vulgarity, false facts, spam or obviously fake profiles. If you have any concerns about what you see in comments, email the editor in the link above.

News from © Infotel News Ltd, 2019
Infotel News Ltd

  • Popular vernon News
  • Comments
View Site in: Desktop | Mobile