More April showers for the week ahead in the Okanagan

Blooms are now a common sight in the area.

OKANAGAN - Cooler than normal temperatures are forecast this week, along with more spring showers and a little sunshine.

Today, April 24, should be mainly cloudy throughout the day, according to environment Canada, with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a high of 15 Celsius. In the evening it’ll clear up just a little, becoming partly cloudy overnight with a chance of showers as temperatures fall to 6 C.

Tomorrow we’ll see more of the same with clouds, a high of 15 C and 60 per cent chance of showers in the afternoon, followed by the same at night with a low of 7.

Clouds on Wednesday with a high of 14 C and a 40 per cent of showers. Overnight the temperature falls to 4 C as the chance of showers rises to 60 per cent.

The damp weather will still be around through Thursday as well, with a daytime high of 14 C, clouds, a 40 per cent chance of showers and an overnight low of 4 C.

Friday things will start to warm up, with a mix of sun and cloud. A high of 17 C is expected during the day and low of 4 C at night.

Normal temperatures at this time of year are highs of 17 C and lows of 5 C.


To contact a reporter for this story, email Brendan Kergin or call 250-819-6089 or email the editor. You can also submit photos, videos or news tips to the newsroom and be entered to win a monthly prize draw.

We welcome your comments and opinions on our stories but play nice. We won't censor or delete comments unless they contain off-topic statements or links, unnecessary vulgarity, false facts, spam or obviously fake profiles. If you have any concerns about what you see in comments, email the editor in the link above. 


jonesie
JONESIE: The real battles being waged in the Kelowna mayoral campaign
  OPINION Kelowna residents have a choice for mayor but I think there's something else going on from the two main campaigns. Revenge, perhaps.  When Colin Basran was first elected as councillor, he was su

Top News