It could be a wet Halloween in Kamloops | iNFOnews | Thompson-Okanagan's News Source

Current Conditions


Kamloops News

It could be a wet Halloween in Kamloops

It could be a wet Halloween this year.
October 30, 2015 - 8:30 AM

KAMLOOPS - While the mercury will remain quite a bit above normal for much of Halloween weekend, Mother Nature seems intent on ensuring we don’t have too much fun.

Environment Canada is calling for highs of 12 to 14 Celsius this weekend, several degrees above the seasonal normals of 9 C normally seen at this time of year. Overnight lows Friday and Saturday night will be in the 8 C range, quite a bit above seasonal normals of 0 C.

The weather office expects a 60 per cent chance of showers through the early afternoon today and then showers overnight. Saturday morning a 40 per cent chance of showers will persist while we can expect a 30 per cent chance of showers Halloween night.

The first week of November will kick off with temperatures at seasonal normals, with a high of 9 C currently in the forecast for Monday and Tuesday, along with lows of 0 C.

To contact a reporter for this story, email Jennifer Stahn at or call 250-819-3723. To contact an editor, email or call 250-718-2724.

News from © iNFOnews, 2015

  • Popular kelowna News
View Site in: Desktop | Mobile