Fire burns Cawston resident, home - InfoNews

Current Conditions


Fire burns Cawston resident, home

A Cawston resident suffered burns after a fire gutted his rented mobile home at 665 Beecroft Ave. Thursday night.
Image Credit: Google
December 20, 2013 - 11:23 AM

KEREMEOS - A Cawston resident suffered burns when his rented mobile home caught fire Thursday night.

The Keremeos Volunteer Fire Department arrived at 665 Beecroft Ave. around 11:30 p.m. to find the home's front half fully engulfed in flames. A nearby smaller building was also on fire.

Thirteen firefighters, two fire trucks and two support vehicles were on scene for four hours. The occupant was sent to hospital with burns. There were no other injuries.

To contact a reporter for this story, to send photos or videos, email Shannon Quesnel at, call 250-488-3065, send tweets to @shannonquesnel1 or @InfoNewsPentict.

News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2013
InfoTel News Ltd

  • Popular penticton News
  • Comments
View Site in: Desktop | Mobile