Warm temperatures continuing for Kamloops and the Okanagan | iNFOnews | Thompson-Okanagan's News Source
Subscribe

Would you like to subscribe to our newsletter?

Current Conditions Cloudy  16.0°C

Kelowna News

Warm temperatures continuing for Kamloops and the Okanagan

Spring weather continues to get slightly warmer as May moves towards June but there’s no heat wave on the horizon for Kamloops and the Okanagan

Today, May 24, is forecast to be mostly cloudy with highs of 19 Celsius throughout the region, according to Environment Canada’s online forecast.

The rest of the week will be mostly a mix of sun and cloud with temperatures in the 20 C to 22 C range.

The exception is Friday with a high forecast of 17 C in the Okanagan with a 60% chance of showers. Kamloops is looking at a high of 18 C with only a 40% chance of showers.

The normal high for today in Kamloops is 23 C and 21 C in the Okanagan.

Environment Canada only forecasts for a week ahead but the Weather Channel reaches out two weeks.

It shows temperatures in the 20 C to 24 C range through to June 7 with a chance of showers every day.


To contact a reporter for this story, email Rob Munro or call 250-808-0143 or email the editor. You can also submit photos, videos or news tips to the newsroom and be entered to win a monthly prize draw.

We welcome your comments and opinions on our stories but play nice. We won't censor or delete comments unless they contain off-topic statements or links, unnecessary vulgarity, false facts, spam or obviously fake profiles. If you have any concerns about what you see in comments, email the editor in the link above. 

News from © iNFOnews, 2022
iNFOnews

  • Popular kelowna News
View Site in: Desktop | Mobile