Some rain in the forecast this weekend in Kamloops | iNFOnews | Thompson-Okanagan's News Source

Current Conditions


Kamloops News

Some rain in the forecast this weekend in Kamloops

September 29, 2016 - 11:36 AM

KAMLOOPS - A mixed bag of weather is expected in Kamloops this weekend, with showers on Saturday.

Environment Canada is forecasting a mix of sun and cloudy today, Sept. 29, with a high of 22 Celsius, which is above normal for this time of year. It will be partly cloudy overnight with a 40 per cent chance of showers by morning and a low of 7 C.

The forecast for tomorrow isn't nearly as nice. It will be mainly cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of showers and a projected high of 19 C. Overnight Tuesday the chance of rain jumps to 60 per cent and with a low of 11 C.

On Saturday, expect a mix of sun and cloud with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a high of 17 C. The clouds should clear overnight with the low down to 8 C.

Both sunshine and clouds on Sunday. The high is expected to reach 17 C. Clouds move in overnight with a forecasted low of 5 C.

Normal temperatures for this time of year are highs of 18 C and lows of 6 C.

To contact a reporter for this story, email Kim Anderson or email the editor. You can also submit photos, videos or news tips to the newsroom and be entered to win a monthly prize draw.

We welcome your comments and opinions on our stories but play nice. We won't censor or delete comments unless they contain off-topic statements or links, unnecessary vulgarity, false facts, spam or obviously fake profiles. If you have any concerns about what you see in comments, email the editor in the link above. 

News from © iNFOnews, 2016

  • Popular kelowna News
View Site in: Desktop | Mobile