Shed fire killed by garden hose - InfoNews

Current Conditions


Shed fire killed by garden hose

A small fire in the OK Falls Micmac Court and Brockie Place area was doused with a garden hose by a resident early Monday morning.
Image Credit: Source/Google
July 09, 2013 - 9:23 AM

OKANAGAN FALLS - A small shed fire was doused by an Okanagan Falls resident early Monday morning.

The Okanagan Falls Volunteer Fire Department responded to a fire in the area of Brockie Place and Micmac Court shortly after 9 a.m.

An OK Falls firefighter says there was no damage done and "It could have been worse." A fire crew inspected the site to ensure the blaze was out. The cause of the fire was not given.

To contact a reporter for this story, to send photos or videos, email Shannon Quesnel at, call 250-488-3065 or tweet @shannonquesnel1

News from © iNFOnews, 2013

  • Popular kelowna News
View Site in: Desktop | Mobile