Rain in the forecast for Kamloops this weekend | iNFOnews | Thompson-Okanagan's News Source

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Kamloops News

Rain in the forecast for Kamloops this weekend

Temperatures are returning to normal and skies are clouding over as the weather in Kamloops for the next few days is expected to be a mixed bag.
Image Credit: FILE PHOTO
October 25, 2018 - 11:53 AM

KAMLOOPS - Kamloops is heading back into an active weather pattern after a couple of weeks of sunny and mild fall weather.

Environment Canada meteorologist Matt MacDonald says clouds will move into Kamloops this afternoon, Oct. 25, with showers expected into tomorrow.

Today’s high will be 13 Celsius, with a 40 per cent chance of showers. That chance increases to 60 per cent tomorrow, with a high of 15 C anticipated.

MacDonald says conditions will improve on Saturday prior to another system moving into the region on Sunday. That system could bring up to five millimetres of rain.

Temperatures are expected to remain at seasonal levels, which are highs of 10 C and lows of 1 C.

Saturday will be mainly sunny with a high of 12 C, with showers returning on Sunday and a high of 11 C expected.

The sun returns Monday, along with some cloudy periods and a high of 10 C forecast.

To contact a reporter for this story, email Steve Arstad or call 250-488-3065 or email the editor. You can also submit photos, videos or news tips to the newsroom and be entered to win a monthly prize draw.

We welcome your comments and opinions on our stories but play nice. We won't censor or delete comments unless they contain off-topic statements or links, unnecessary vulgarity, false facts, spam or obviously fake profiles. If you have any concerns about what you see in comments, email the editor in the link above. 

News from © iNFOnews, 2018

  • Popular kamloops News
View Site in: Desktop | Mobile