Cool down expected over the weekend in Kamloops - InfoNews

Current Conditions

Sunny
9.5°C

Cool down expected over the weekend in Kamloops

Clearing skies and cooler temperatures are in the Kamloops forecast over the weekend.
Image Credit: FILE PHOTO
November 29, 2018 - 11:00 AM

KAMLOOPS - November is going to end on a cloudy and mild note, while the first days of December bring more winter-like temperatures to Kamloops.

Environment Canada meteorologist Bobby Sekhon says to expect showers today, Nov. 29, with a high of 6 Celsius and snow levels rising to 800 metres by this afternoon. There is a 60 per cent chance of rain showers changing to a 60 per cent chance of snow flurries overnight, as snow levels return to the valley bottom with a low of 0 C.

Tomorrow will see a 60 per cent chance of flurries in the morning with a high of 4 C and a low of 0 C, and a 40 per cent chance of flurries in the evening.

Sekhon says temperatures will continue cooling off over the weekend, with slightly below seasonal norms by early next week.

It will be cloudy and 3 C with a 40 per cent chance of flurries on Saturday and a low of - 3 C.

Sunday is expected to be clear and cool with a high reaching -1 C and an overnight low of -7 C.

Monday will be sunny and cool as well, with a high of -3 C and a low of -8 C.

Normal temperatures at this time of year in Kamloops are highs of 2 C and lows of -4 C.


To contact a reporter for this story, email Steve Arstad or call 250-488-3065 or email the editor. You can also submit photos, videos or news tips to the newsroom and be entered to win a monthly prize draw.

We welcome your comments and opinions on our stories but play nice. We won't censor or delete comments unless they contain off-topic statements or links, unnecessary vulgarity, false facts, spam or obviously fake profiles. If you have any concerns about what you see in comments, email the editor in the link above.

News from © Infotel News Ltd, 2018
Infotel News Ltd

  • Popular penticton News
  • Comments
View Site in: Desktop | Mobile