Where there's smoke... there's a grease fire - InfoNews

Current Conditions

Clear
16.9°C

Where there's smoke... there's a grease fire

August 30, 2013 - 4:48 PM

KAMLOOPS - A Friday afternoon scramble in Brock this afternoon was due to a kitchen fire.

The Garden View apartment building on Brunner Avenue in Kamloops was evacuated after a resident had a grease fire.

Residents were evacuated from the building — some elderly residents escorted out by younger ones — but the fire was isolated to the one apartment and was put out immediately.

Fire crews on scene had everyone back inside within the hour and reported no damage or injuries.

To contact a reporter for this story, email: jwallace@infotelnews.ca, call: (250) 319-7494 or tweet: @jess__wallace.

News from © iNFOnews, 2013
iNFOnews

  • Popular penticton News
View Site in: Desktop | Mobile