Calling all writers in Kamloops and area
Contributed/The Dr. Robert and Elma Schemenauer Awards
Image Credit: shutterstock.com
January 26, 2017 - 12:20 PM
KAMLOOPS - Calling all writers in Kamloops and area. The Dr. Robert and Elma Schemenauer Awards are now open for submissions—until March 21.
TWO CATEGORIES OF AWARDS
1. Writing with a Kamloops Theme
2. Writing Showing an Appreciation of Nature
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER
Each award will be issued annually to a member in good standing of the Interior Authors Group based in Kamloops. There's no fee to enter (besides the IAG's membership fee of $35).
AN AWARD WILL CONSIST OF
- a certificate and a press release issued to local media announcing the winner
- a cash award of $200 to the recipient
- a cash award of $100 to the Interior Authors Group to support the growth and educational activities of the IAG
For more information, please visit http://elmams.wixsite.com/awards .
FYI contains information submitted from the public and is displayed exactly as it was received. Information is clearly attributed in bylines and not created by iNFOnews.ca staff. For more information, please contact the referring organization. If you have questions about FYI, or would like to submit information to FYI, please send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2017