Current Conditions

11.5°C
Wednesday 18-Sep-2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM (More Dates)

Venue

Kamloops Arts Council
7 Seymour, Kamloops, British Columbia V2C 1E4 Phone Number: (250) 372-7323

Event Description

Second “Release from the Vault” is now Live! Various pieces of local artwork are available to purchase in silent auction. The auction runs from August 8-September 30th. No bids will be accepted past 5:00pm on September 30th. To bid click on the the link below and place bid in the comments of the artwork you would like. https://tinyurl.com/yyrnbzva You must bid online on this designated Facebook Page only. If you do not have a Facebook account and would like to place a bid, you can contact the Kamloops Arts Council either directly in office, email admin@kamloopsarts.ca or by phone 250-372-7323. Payment for artwork is due within 7 days of auction close. Artwork must be picked up within 7 days of auction close. Should a bidder not pay within 1 week of bid closing, the next highest bidder will have the opportunity to purchase the artwork. If artwork needs to be shipped, charges will apply. Artwork is on display at the Old Courthouse Cultural Centre within “The Vault.” Regular Office hours are 10am-5pm Tuesday - Friday 10am - 4pm Saturday. Closed Sunday, Monday and Everyday from noon-1pm. Artists will receive 70% of the final price and the remaining 30% portion helps towards all our programming and events. Thank you for supporting the Kamloops Arts Council and our local artists!

Venue Map

(Enlarge Map)

Available Dates:

Wednesday 18-Sep-2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 19-Sep-2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 20-Sep-2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 21-Sep-2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday 22-Sep-2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday 23-Sep-2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday 24-Sep-2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 25-Sep-2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 26-Sep-2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 27-Sep-2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 28-Sep-2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday 29-Sep-2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday 30-Sep-2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
View Site in: Desktop | Mobile