February 27, 2015 - 4:44 PM
One of the best seasons in the Okanagan is spring and what better way to enjoy it than trying a new program or renewing your registration for a favourite activity found in the Spring 2015 West Kelowna Recreation Guide.
With 80 pages packed full of drop-in and registration-based fitness and leisure programs, the rec guide has something for everyone – whatever age, whatever ability.
Parents looking for Spring Break programs or activities can also check out what’s being offered at the Mount Boucherie Community, Johnson Bentley Memorial Aquatic and Webber Road Community Centres.
To view programs or register online, please visit www.districtofwestkelowna.ca/recguide.
Paper copies of the guide can also be found at:
· Johnson Bentley Memorial Aquatic Centre, 3737 Old Okanagan Highway
· Mount Boucherie Community Centre, 2760 Cameron Road
· Webber Road Community Centre, 2829 Inverness Road
· Westbank Library Branch, Westridge Mall, 31 – 2484 Main Street (Highway 97)
· West Kelowna Visitors’ Centre, 2376 Dobbin Road (Highway 97)
· Westside Seniors’ Centre, 3661 Old Okanagan Highway
· Westside Weekly’s Thursday, February 26 edition
· Westside Youth Centre, Westbank Lions Community Hall, 2466 Main Street
News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2015