Overturned candle burns down motorhome in Glenmore

A 40' motorhome was completely destroyed by fire in Glenmore Wednesday morning.
Image Credit: Steve Beskidny / Global Okanagan (with permission)

KELOWNA - An overturned candle completely destroyed a motorhome in Glenmore this morning.

The owner of the 40-foot motorhome was inside when the fire started just before 11 a.m. today, Nov. 25, on Rojem Road, but managed to escape.

The reisdent was taken to hospital for minor smoke inhalation.

An overturned candle is being blamed for the fire.

Credit: Google Maps

To contact a reporter for this story, email Adam Proskiw at aproskiw@infonews.ca or call 250-718-0428. To contact the editor, email mjones@infonews.ca or call 250-718-2724.


Dan Albas, member of Parliament for Okanagan-Coquihalla.
ALBAS: The evolving Senate is creating issues for the Liberal government
  OPINION Editor, In last week’s report I referenced the emerging new dynamic in Ottawa as the increasingly more independent Senate is interfering with the Liberal Governments Parliamentary agenda. While mos

Top News