Current Conditions


Overturned candle burns down motorhome in Glenmore

A 40' motorhome was completely destroyed by fire in Glenmore Wednesday morning.
Image Credit: Steve Beskidny / Global Okanagan (with permission)
November 25, 2015 - 1:09 PM

KELOWNA - An overturned candle completely destroyed a motorhome in Glenmore this morning.

The owner of the 40-foot motorhome was inside when the fire started just before 11 a.m. today, Nov. 25, on Rojem Road, but managed to escape.

The reisdent was taken to hospital for minor smoke inhalation.

An overturned candle is being blamed for the fire.

Credit: Google Maps

To contact a reporter for this story, email Adam Proskiw at or call 250-718-0428. To contact the editor, email or call 250-718-2724.

News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2015
InfoTel News Ltd

  • Popular vernon News
  • Comments

View Site in: Desktop | Mobile