February 10, 2015 - 10:45 AM
KAMLOOPS – Whether you’re looking for a romantic evening with your sweetheart or an escape from reminders that you’re single, Kamloops has a few different events for you on Feb. 14.
- Hoodoo’s at Sun Rivers is offering a three-course Valentine’s dinner with different options to choose from. The romantic dinner is available from Feb. 13 to 15 and costs $32.99 per person.
- Jay Semko, the guitarist from Saskatchewan-based band The Northern Pikes, will be performing at The Art We Are coffeehouse at 7 p.m. on Valentines’s Day.
- If you’re feeling a bit more edgy this Valentine’s and want to get a tattoo with your partner, or even on your own, Sakred Skin studio is hosting a fundraiser for the Kamloops SPCA. You can get some fresh ink, go support the cause and enter a draw to win one of several prizes.
- The Barnhartvale Family dance is being hosted by the community association. Tickets are available at Happy Valley Foods for $5. Children five years old and younger get free admission.
- The Brownstone Restaurant Downtown is offering a three, four or five course menu with optional wine pairings. The cost depending on course amount ranges between $49 to $69.
- Chop all your hair off for the Valentine’s Day Hair MassAcure held at Pogue Mahone’s pub at 8 p.m. The hair will be donated to make wigs for cancer patients. Tickets available at kamloopslive.ca.
- You can also enjoy a little Leonard Cohen via the B.C. Living Arts at the Coast Conference Centre. Tickets can be purchased in advance until Feb. 10.
To contact the reporter for this story, email Glynn Brothen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-319-7494. To contact the editor, email email@example.com or call 250-718-2724.
News from © InfoTel News Ltd, 2015